Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Mixed Up - A Treasury

I’ve been feeling a little uninspired lately…maybe it’s because summertime is slowing waning or because it is too hot to do much of anything outside. Whatever the case, sales are slow right now and my motivation is pretty much non-existent. Hopefully this will pass sooner rather than later!

I just happened to be browsing through the treasuries the afternoon when that little box magically appeared at the bottom of the screen. It beckoned to me… “Come…fill me out…create a treasury…you know you want to.” So I did just that and I must say that I feel better already. Here are some of my favorites from the realm of mixed media. Enjoy!

~Alisa

5 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

Alisa, thank you so much for including me :)

and the best thing to do would be get right back in the studio and get your fingers immersed in paint and gel medium...that'll cure any funk !!

Kathy said...

Thanks for thinking of me...
and my cigarbox purse...
I have an award for you, come see me...

Fannie said...

Hi, Alisa. Came over to your blog by way of Nancy's. I'm glad I came.

Your work is wonderful. I enjoy Nancy's work too.

Glad to meet you. I'll be back.

imwithsully said...

I really need to do a treasury one of these days. Looks like a lot of fun. You did a really nice one.

Unknown said...

Just browsing some blogs for inspiration and found this one. Thanks for including me in your treasury. Great blog too :)