We'll we're back from our family vacation to Disney World. We all had a great time, but it is soooo nice to be home and away from the Florida humidity! Instead of doing a recap of the trip, I put together my personal list of Disney tips. Enjoy!
1) Four days at Disney is one day too many for a 2 and 4 year old (okay and their parents too).
2) A cheap spritzing fan from Walmart will keep a 2 & 4 year old entertained for hours, just be sure you don't buy cheap batteries and keep said fan blade out of the mouths of two year olds.
3) Eva (2 yrs old) hates sand and getting dirty, so the beach probably wasn't a very good choice, especially if you have to drive more than an hour to get there.
4) Buy a double stroller...it's cheaper than renting one at Disney for 4 days.
5) If you are going to eat at one of the Disney parks, order one of their $5 kids meals...even if you're 30.
6) Even if you are trying to stay away from the high-priced souveniers, buy the kids some mouse ears...the photos alone are priceless.
7) Enjoy the Magic Kingdom in the Fall, Winter or Spring or sometime when the weather is cooler than 97 degrees with 100% humidity...especially if you'll end up carrying around a little one who is too hot to walk (or ride in a stroller).
8) Stand in line and get the autograph of a guy dressed in head-to-toe green mesh...you never know when you'll see a sight like that again.
9) Let your two year old drive the race cars...even if it gives you whiplash.10) And finally...as much as you hate riding on the Jungle Cruise, some captains tell really funny jokes, so go ahead and ride it 3 times to make your two year old happy.