Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A couple new pieces




Celebrate Life
4"x6" mixed media on 140 lb. watercolor paper
Available in my etsy shop


For these pieces, I decided to revisit my old style. My plan was eventually to make small prints of these pieces and make them into pendants. I love the sentiments and just happened to find the perfect images in my photo collection to go along with them. These pieces were a fun little distraction from the larger (and darker) pieces I've been working on lately.

Go out on a Limb
4"x6" mixed media on 140 lb. watercolor paper
Available in my etsy shop


Look for soldered pendants with these images very soon!

1 comment:

julie king said...

loving these!!! not only do the design and colors appeal to me but the sentiments pull on my heart strings as well!!