Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Girls

Aren't they the best? Okay I'll admit that I'm a little biased. Our household is made up of me (a girl), Ella and Eva (both girls), Dave (not a girl) and two little kitties (both girls), so please excuse me for being voicing my opinion that girls are the absolute bestest! Now, give the girls a few years and I'm sure I'll change my mind completely and wish to the heavens that I'd had boys instead...but for now I'll take the girls.

Here are a couple new girlie pieces of art...


Baby 6"x10"



Little Angel #2 6"x10"


I just recently got a few pieces back from a local coffee shop, so look for new art in my ANDstudio shop soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute!!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

So sweet...you won't wish they were boys till Puberty...Of course then you will wish you were childless..Even boys get to be not cute when they take that trip down Puberty Lane...Been there and done that...hehe

julie king said...

love these! so cute! i had that haircut as a child!!

Todd Camplin said...

I like how the text moves in and out of readable space.