1) What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
2) What makes Mom happy?
When mommy goes to ma & pa's house and swims with me.
(Ma & Pa are what Ella calls my mom and dad, short for grandMA and grandPA.)
3) What makes mom sad?
If I be mean to her.
4) How does your mom make you laugh?
When she makes funny faces at me.
5) What was your mom like as a child?
Like a girl that always wanted to have all my stuff.
6) How old is your mom?
(Um, not quite yet. I'm 29.)
7) How tall is your mom?
8) What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to work.
9) What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to work to get money.
10) What is your Mom very good at?
11) If Mom became famous what would it be for?
For telling the weather.
12) What is your mom not very good at?
(I'm afraid this is true.)
13) What does your mom do for her job?
Go to the post office and send something.
14) What is your mom's favorite food?
Lettuce and sandwiches
15) What makes you proud of your mom?
When she lets me go outside and play in the sandbox.
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
(Not a cartoon character, but a fabulous singer of children's songs...I'll take it.)
17) What do you and your mom do together?
Wait until Eva goes to sleep then go outside and play.
(This is true...we often wait to Eva takes her nap, then we sneak outside for awhile.)
18) How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same socks.
19) How are you and your mom different?
Because our hair is different. Mom's is short and mine is long.
20) How do you know you mom loves you?
I always ask her.
I highly recommend interviewing your own little one...
you're guaranteed more than a few laughs.