Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's been awhile...

The Beach (in blue), 4"x4.5"

My poor blog is feeling sadly neglected...and I completely understand why. The poor thing hasn't been updated since in 6 months! Do you ever feel like life just gets in the way sometimes? We just registered little Ella for first grade and Eva will start her last year of preschool in the Fall...I just can't believe that my babies are growing up! Ella will be 7 in a month and I just don't know how that is possible. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital, she was learning to walk, beginning preschool...geez, how do I slow time down a bit?

Water Baby, 3"x4"


I won't bore you with details of the last 6 months, but in a nutshell here goes....

2 kids in school, David coaching track, a last minute decision for David to start his master's program, a family vacation to Disney World and a lovely visit with Florida family members, a crazy summer, softball, gymnastics...you get the idea.

Track Star, 3"x4.5"


So now as summer is winding down, I find myself secretly happy and welcoming the return of school, cooler weather (hopefully), and settling into a normal routine (albeit hectic at times).


Ruth with Pink Bubbles, 5"x7"

September will also bring about my first attempt as an art fair vendor. This is a baby step...my way of testing the water...and something that I've avoided doing for several years now. I decided to start small...with a small outdoor art fair on a Saturday morning. I have no tables, no tent, no table coverings, and no idea how in the world I'll display my work...I'm looking forward to it. If any seasoned art show vets have advice on anything...please leave me a comment. I need all the help I can get!

8 comments:

Living in the Moment said...

I just joined your blog as of this morning - I am a photographer and I would love to learn about image transfer - Do you transfer to fabric? I love what you have done with your pics ... Love your site!
~Kristine

ms canada gal said...

Any new photo updates for this month of October? I'm looking forward for more interesting post from you. :)

Troy said...

Cool Photos

Shelley Whiting said...

I love the black and white background and the bright colors you put in the foreground. It really catches the eye and is really fun and crazy. Beautiful work.

Rosepavement said...

Wow I really like your style :)
Good job

rsgoldfast said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chengqi said...

Share the board together with your girls. They'll be delighted that they're part of the choosing. Then find the local retailer and obtain trying on those prom dresses.

Smart dusty blue bridesmaid dresses - and they are all just a little different

mmoTony2017 said...

Another aspect of the new content that is very important to players is the newly added Ladder-exclusive Runewords. You can't get or craft these Runewords in non-Ladder, they're all powerful, and there's a good chance some of them will have an effect on those popular D2R builds. Runewords are very precious items in the game and are a very special category of D2R Ladder Items. You need to collect a specific base weapon or base armor for production, and Runes are the most precious material.