Friday, October 24, 2008

Home...A new piece



I’ve been busy working on several custom orders lately, but managed to finish a small canvas I’ve had sitting on my desk for months.



My creative muse briefly hovered over this little canvas back in July or August, but for some reason she was drawn away, not to return until this week.




Sometimes that’s just the way it works…you have to set aside a piece until inspiration strikes…oh and it’s so wonderful when it does. I certainly had my doubts about this little piece, but must say that I’m happy with the way it turned out...just a simple little tribute to home.

4 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

it's just lovely....so very, very nice :) glad your muse came back to help out on this...it's a gem :)

Jodi Ohl said...

absolutely gorgeous! love everything about it!!~ Thank you for my gorgeous pendant, love love love it!

Artsnark said...

Love this piece! I totally understand the "set it aside" way of working. I seem to have many pieces in various states of undress around the studio & then- Boom! they almost finish themselves.
It looks like everything really came together on this canvas for you - great piece!

Kim said...

I love love love it! Great job.